Español | English
Courses for Work Teams
This is the one course that every group – and executive – can benefit from! The curriculum focuses on how to avoid wasted time, erectile keep the participants engaged and increase commitment to the decisions taken. We teach the basic skills of facilitation and the communication tools needed to take your next meeting to a new level.
These days working in teams is more important —and more challenging— than ever. In this course we work directly with team members and their leaders to clarify expectations, medicine ground rules, nurse roles and responsibilities, development and discussion of proposals, decision-making, dealing with conflict and performance monitoring.
This course systematically “takes apart” the decision-making process, helping you understand the complex factors that shape decisions. Then we “put the pieces back together” so you learn how to avoid the traps that lead to bad decisions. Leaders, facilitators and members of collaborative teams find this course especially enlightening and useful.
Conflict and Negotiation
Almost all of our clients are interested in developing their capability to address conflict constructively and negotiate solutions that are of mutual benefit. In this 1-3 day course, we offer tools for
- Applying communications skills to conflict in one’s personal and professional life
- Recognizing the signs, stages and elements of a conflict
- Having more options and a different attitude toward conflict and negotiation
- Understanding the impact of rank (status) in conflict situations
- Responding to accusations and personal attacks
- Giving and receiving effective feedback
- Specifically with regard to negotiation
- Separating interests from positions
- Defining criteria for agreement
- Generating and evaluating options
- Avoiding common errors